As for me, I think a full woman should have the following Virtuous.
I consider my Mother Eseza (Esther) Najjuka a full woman. A midst the many challenges in her polygamous marriage, she did all the above, thereby raising a Great man of God in me.
- Faith: A Full Woman serves God with all of her heart, mind, and soul. She seeks His will for her life and follows His ways
- Marriage: A Full Woman respects her husband. She does him good all the days of her life. She is trustworthy and a helpmeet
- Mothering: A full Woman teaches her children the ways of God. She nurtures her children with the love of Christ, disciplines them with care and wisdom, and trains them in the way they should go.
- Health: A full Woman cares for her body. She prepares healthy food for her family.
- Service: A Full Woman serves her husband, her family, her friends, and her neighbors with a gentle and loving spirit. She is charitable
- Finances: A Full Woman seeks her husband’s approval before making purchases and spends money wisely. She is careful to purchase quality items which her family needs.
- Industry: A Full Woman works willingly with her hands. She sings praises to God and does not grumble while completing her tasks
- Homemaking: A Full Woman is a homemaker. She creates an inviting atmosphere of warmth and love for her family and guests. She uses hospitality to minister to those around her.
- Time: A Full Woman uses her time wisely. She works diligently to complete her daily tasks. She does not spend time dwelling on those things that do not please the Lord
- Beauty: A Full Woman is a woman of worth and beauty. She has the inner beauty that only comes from Christ. She uses her creativity and sense of style to create beauty in her life and the lives of her loved ones
I truly consider Ruth my wife as a full woman. I attribute my success first to God, and secondly to this quiet hearted beautiful lady.
My prayers for my daughter Esther and all the women of Uganda, Africa and the world over is to raise up to this standard of being the Full women. Praise Jesus.
Pastor Elijah Sebuchu
Kampala International Christian Centre (KICC)