Pastor Elijah became aborn again Christian on December 9th, 1991 after a testimony of Jackson Muteba and a 16 year old village young boy and nine months after, joined the Bible College .
Before Salvation, he served as an Anglican Church priest.
- Born on 26th march1969 at Bugatto, Kayunga District , Uganda .
- Born in a polygamous family of Mr.Isreal Lwamba (RIP) and Esther Najjuka now serving as an Elder in Kayunga International Christian Centre.
- Elijah is the 4th born among 38 children of Israel Lwamba (RIP) and 3rd born among 11 children of his mother; Esther Najjuka.
- Born in a poor village home, with nothing to live on, Elijah is the Grandson of George William Bakulumpagi- Aformer Chief in the Buganda Kingdom in Uganda .
- A muganda by tribe from the Kasimba clan of the Royal Baganda tribe.
Elijah is a graduate of:
Elijah married Ruth on the 23rd of September 1990 and they have six biological children. Namely: Daniel, Meshach, Vic Paul, Esther Faith, Emmanuel Terry & David Williams and 2 adapted children. They presently live in Masooli- Kampala , Uganda , East Africa .
Together with Ruth and 4 other ministers, he Founded Global Discipleship Ministries (GDM) in 1994 and registered it with the Uganda Government in 1997.
Elijah Founded Hands of Love, - a Christian child care ministry in, 2005
In 2003, they moved on into Kampala City to plant Kampala International Christian Centre (KICC). KICC is a non-denominational Evangelical growing Church presently with 500 people.
Over time GDM & Hands of Love has grown and established several ministries to help and empower the Children, families, Pastors and to fight the HIV/AIDS Pandemic.
- Served as priest in the Anglican Church (Saint Stephen Parish): 1989- Dec 1991.
- Church Planting & Studies (1992- 1999).
- Senior Pastor: Kaluba ICC 1992- 1994.
- Senior Pastor: Kayunga ICC 1997- 2002.
- Bible college teacher: 2001- 2004. ( Mbuya Bible College , Africa Harvest Bible College& Kingdom Bible College )
Elijah is Senior Pastor of : Kampala International Christian centre(KICC)
- Director of Hands of Love Orphanage & School, Namadhi Mayuge District. (Started 2005).
- Director of Hands of Love Orphanage &International School Kitezi Kampala ( started Feb 2009)
- Director of Hands of Love Community Secondary school ( started January 2009)
- Oversees all the GDM 58 churches & all other ministries and all other ministries of Hands of Love Foundation.